Bell Potter Online gives you all the tools you need to manage trading on behalf of your clients.
Real broker research
When you trade with Bell Potter Online, we give you access to the latest research from the Bell Financial Group.
- Bell Financial Group research
- BuySellSignals research
- Consensus research
- Key measures
- ASX company announcements
- Live business news
Investing in mFunds
Now you can invest in managed funds using the same platform as your shares, with your Bell Potter Online account and mFund.
mFund is a new ASX service powered by CHESS settlement that allows you to buy and sell units in managed funds with the same security and reliability as any other ASX investments.
The Guided Portfolio Service
You now have access to Bell Potter Guided Portfolio Service (GPS) the next generation of managed accounts.
It's a scalable portfolio modelling and rebalancing solution that saves you time and lowers your costs.
It expertly guides you to the best investment portfolio outcomes for your clients and supports you with automated tools to easily maintain and rebalance them.
Portfolio Review Service
What advisers receive with the Bell Potter Online Portfolio Review Service:
- A full review of clients' portfolios, irrespective of what platform they trade on.
- A 48 hour turn around on all reviewed portfolios.
- Access to the knowledge of 3 of the industries finest experts, with access to Bell Potter's resources.
- A customised service; you won't have to deal with different people every time.
- A one off, flat review fee.
Mobile access & trading
Make trades on-the-go, get stock quotes, track your clients' portfolios and view the latest research using your Smartphone.
Bell Potter Online mobile trading is available on iPhones and Androids. It's web-based, so there's nothing to download and install.
You can also add our site to your mobile home screen for fast access on the go.
Bell Potter Online can export transactional and historical data to a variety of portfolio software and SMSF platforms, helping you simplify your client administration and to keep track of your client’s portfolio performance.
Automated datafeeds are available for Xplan, Class Super, Praemium, BGL, Adviser Logic and Coin just to name a few.
As an added service to your clients, you can choose to give them access to the Bell Potter Online client site. It's a streamlined version of the adviser site that enables them to log on, track their orders and view their portfolio.
With the Bell Potter Online client site, your clients can:
- Log on securely
- Track open orders
- View their order history
- Monitor their portfolio performance
- Create watchlists
- View the latest market information, company news and research
Customise brokerage for individual clients or individual trades. Set brokerage as a percentage, as a fixed dollar amount or on a cost-plus basis (our brokerage plus your fixed commission).
Streamlined account opening
Save time and paperwork with our simple online application that makes setting up accounts for your clients quick and easy. A dedicated implementation team is available to make this process even simpler. We provide training to help you make the most of our online services and can assist with bulk client transfers.
We have a suite of reports available from the Bell Potter Online website in both PDF and Excel formats. These include:
- Open orders
- Holding valuation
- Pending settlements
- Stock movements
Easy tax reporting
Our innovative and easy-to-read report is free and available for all client accounts that traded with Bell Potter Online during the year.
The report includes details like:
- Your account summary
- Holdings valuation
- Direct Investment Account summary
- Transaction summary
- Brokerage and information services and
- Estimated dividend summary
Bell Potter Online offers a number of options to settle trades;
- Direct debit – we settle trades via direct debit or direct credit to any nominated bank account
- Delivery vs. payment (DVP) – settlement with any margin lender, wrap platform or custodian
- Cash up front – a risk free vetted solution using a Macquarie Cash Management Account