Interview Series 17th September 2020
From the helm: Westgold Resources' (ASX:WGX) CEO, Debbie Fullarton
In this instalment of Bell Direct's From the helm series, Jessica Amir speaks to Westgold Resources' (ASX:WGX) CEO, Debbie Fullarton.
A significant player in the Australian gold market, valued at over $1 billion and a Bell Potter buy, WGX is certainly worth a thought. With new mines materialising in the not-so-distant future, and with them, a 15-30% increase in gold sales projected, the Perth mining giant becomes even more attractive...
In this video Debbie discusses:
- (0:29) WGX's elevator pitch
- (1:55) What's driving the growth?
- (3:03) Where the future of the gold price lies
- (4:22) Mining and sustainability - the WGX approach
- (5:45) How WGX addresses gender balance