Market wraps 8th October 2021
Weekly Wrap 8 October
It was a bit of a topsy-turvy week for the Aussie share market. However, the market looks set to close higher on a weekly basis for the first time in five-weeks, fuelled by gains in the Energy & Financial sectors.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:55) The best performing stocks this week
- (1:18) Two key reasons why investors are moving into gold
- (3:16) Why October is traditionally one of the best performing months for stocks
- (4:24) The ten most traded stocks by Bell Direct clients this week
- (4:55) Why next week's employment data will be watched like a hawk
Please note: The weekly wrap text was written at the close of trade Thursday 7 October.