Market wraps 28th August 2020
Weekly Wrap 28 August
We saw 35 companies report this week, the busiest reporting season week in August. Most results came in line or beat expectations, while a handful of reports dragged the chain.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:09) Reporting Season's final dash
- (0:19) Sectors: Tech shines, while Utilities dampen
- (0:55) Who beat, who met, and who missed expectations?
- (2:52) The reporting season big picture
- (3:21) Results to watch next week: Bubs Australia (ASX:BUB) and Cooper Energy (ASX:COE)
- (3:48) Ex-dividend dates coming up including: Ansell (ASX:ANN), Steadfast Group (ASX:SDF) and Amcor (ASX:AMC)