Market wraps 27th November 2020
Weekly Wrap 27 November
The Aussie share market has gained around 12% this month. The market is 7% off record high territory so this year's Santa rally looks promising.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:32) Sectors hit the most this year see increased buying
- (0:48) Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (ASX:URW) down 55% YTD
- (1:07) Flight Centre (ASX:FLT): ready for take-off?
- (2:00) Whitehaven Coal (ASX:WHC): 100% share price growth in a year?
- (3:12) How the ASX sectors have changed since January
- (3:50) The biggest ASX stocks: movement in 2020