Market wraps 16th April 2021
Weekly Wrap 16 April
The Aussie share market gained momentum this week, and is within a whisker of the February 2020 all-time high. Could the market hit a new high next week?
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:38) The Tech sector's continued bounce back as bond yields fall
- (1:05) The trifecta of better than expected economic news
- (1:36) Mineral Resources (ASX:MIN) rising 10%, following iron ore & lithium boost
- (3:18) Why you should review your portfolio
- (4:16) A potential US pullback? What you need to know...
- (5:05) The hottest stocks this week for Bell Direct clients