Market wraps 13th August 2021
Weekly Wrap 13 August
The Aussie share market rose above 7,600 points this week, breaking a historical record. Themes remained consistent, with Lithium and Financial stocks continuing to make headway.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:49) Financials rising 3% after CommBank (ASX:CBA) reported better than expected profits
- (1:38) Lithium and Agricultural stocks delivering the goods
- (3:23) Three key reasons why the Lithium train isn't slowing down...
- (5:07) The good, the bad, and the ugly: reporting season results so far
- (6:56) The expected rise in the unemployment rate