Market wraps 10th September 2021
Weekly Wrap 10 September
Historically the most negative month for both global and Aussie equities, this September was no different. The market pulled back 2% this week (Mon-Thu) with all sectors in the red.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:35) What's behind the plunging iron ore price
- (1:52) Technology One (ASX:TNE) rising 9% after being upgraded by analysts as a 'BUY'
- (4:16) Why it's worth exercising caution with UK exposed stocks
- (5:00) Three outlier stocks that rose over 20% after delivering on strategy
- (6:04) Four stocks Bell Direct customers are watching closely
- (6:51) Why all eyes will be on banks and travel & tourism stocks