Market wraps 9th June 2021
Morning Bell - Jessica Amir
Yesterday the Aussie share market hit a brand new record high, reaching 7,316 points.
Today the Aussie share market is set to hit another all time high, with the futures suggesting the market will rise 0.14%.
What to watch today:
- The tech sector is set to make a comeback. Watch WiseTech (ASX:WTC) and Appen (ASX:APX).
- Also watch cyber security stocks, including Rhipe (ASX:RHP), Tesserent (ASX:TNT) and Archtis (ASX:AR9).
- The oil price holds above US$70 a barrel, at its highest level in over two years.
- Within the energy sector, Bell Potter has Buy recommendations on Beach Energy (ASX:BPT), Byron Energy (ASX:BYE) and Cooper Energy (ASX:COE).
- UBS recommended oil stocks include Oil Search (ASX:OSH), Origin Energy (ASX:ORG), Santos (ASX:STO) and Woodside Petroleum (ASX:WPL).
- Tesserent (ASX:TNT), NEXTDC (ASX:NXT) and Kalium (ASX:KLL) are all giving off bullish charting signals according to Trading Central.