Market wraps 25th May 2021
Morning Bell - Jessica Amir
The Aussie share market is set to open higher, with the futures suggesting a rise of 0.3%.
What to watch toady:
- Tech stocks are expected to rise for the 4th day, continuing on an uptrend. Watch Afterpay (ASX:APT).
- Copper price rose 1%.
- Coal stocks are back in focus, as the coal price is at a 3 year high.
- Amcor (ASX:AMC) to go ex- dividend.
- Technology One (ASX:TNE) set to report company results today.
- Most traded stocks by Bell Direct clients yesterday: Fortescue Metals Group (ASX:FMG), Kogan (ASX:KGN), and Commonwealth Bank (ASX:CBA). And the most traded stocks by our advised clients: CLS Limited (ASX:CLS), Magellan Global Fund (ASX:MGF) and Betashares Legg Mason Australian Bond (ASX:BNDS).
- Synlait Milk (ASX:SM1) was reiterated as a Bell Potter Buy with a $3.85 price target.
- Healthia (ASX:HLA), Nick Scali (ASX:NCK) and Eclipx Group (ASX:EXC) are all giving off bullish charting signals according to Trading Central.