Market wraps 23rd April 2021
Morning Bell - Jessica Amir
The Aussie share market is set to open lower, with the futures suggesting a 0.2% pull back. US equities fell into the red overnight.
What to watch:
- Gold price moved 0.1% to US$1,784
- Stocks and securities with a green focus as the Global Climate Action summit wraps up. Keep an eye on Hydrogen stocks like Fortescue Metals (ASX:FMG), Province Resource (ASX:PRL), Hazer (ASX:HZR), and QEM Limited (ASX:QEM).
- AMP Limited (ASX:AMP) as they are set to list their funds management business AMP Capital separately on the ASX in the beginning of 2022.
- The most traded stocks across Bell Direct yesterday: Betmakers Technology (ASX:BET), CSL Limited (ASX:CSL) and Flight Centre Travel (ASX:FLT)
- Australian Pharmaceutical Industries (ASX:API) was upgraded as a Bell Potter Buy stock with a new $1.50 price target.
- Corporate Travel (ASX:CTD) was also upgraded as Buy by Bell Potter with an increased $22.60 price target.
- Pointerra (ASX:3DP), NZME (ASX:NZM) and Pacific Smiles (ASX:PSQ) are all giving off bullish charting signals according to Trading Central.