Market wraps 13th May 2021
Morning Bell - Jessica Amir
The Aussie share market is set to open lower, with the futures suggesting a 0.4% fall. The Aussie tech sector is following the US.
What to watch today:
- The iron ore price surged 1.4% overnight to US$218.
- NAB (ASX:NAB) and Westpac (ASX:WBC) go ex-dividend today, along with Pendal (ASX:PDL).
- New home sale data is out today for April from the Housing Industry Association (HIA).
- The most traded stocks by Bell Direct clients yesterday: Flight Centre (ASX:FLT), NAB (ASX:NAB), Aeris Resources (ASX:AIS), Zip Co (ASX:Z1P)
- Watch Virgin Money (ASX:VUK) as UK restrictions ease this weekend and the UK economy is picking up.
- Telstra (ASX:TLS) and Mader (ASX:MAD), both Bell Potter Buy stocks, and Jupiter Mines (ASX:JMS) are all giving off bullish signals according to Trading Central.